Samsung Cameras leaders in digital imaging and innovation announce the release of the 7 megapixel Samsung L730. This easy to use digital compact camera is the next generation model of Samsung’s popular L series cameras. The Samsung L730 camera combines Samsung’s advanced image processing technology and Samsung’s Intelligent Face Recognition Technology, encased in a compact aluminium body. Samsung’s Intelligent Face Recognition Technology, detects the subject’s face and automatically adjusts auto focus and auto exposure to ensure better composition and image quality in portraits. The AF function instantaneously recognises the faces of subjects and accurately focuses on them.
Samsung L730 - Price & Availability
After focusing the AE function takes over, setting the appropriate exposure to ensure the highest image quality. The Samsung L730 also features 3x optical zoom, a bright 2.5” LCD display and a suite of advanced video and editing features. The Samsung L730 will be available from the end of August with an RRP of £119.
Samsung L730 - Key features
• Movie mode lets users capture video, with or without audio, in one of four resolutions, from 320x240 to 800x592
• Shutter speeds of up to 1/1,500 sec for fast moving subjects
• An ISO equivalent of 1600 for better pictures in low light
• Various Scene modes, continuous shooting and exposure bracketing
• 16 megabytes of internal memory, and both models accept Secure Digital (SD) flash memory cards up to 4 gigabytes
• Samsung’s Digimax Master software (compatible with Windows 98/2000/ME/XP and Macintosh OS X 9.2 through 10.4) is also included in the box of both models enabling beginners to edit and manage their pictures as soon as they start using the camera