Fujifilm FinePix A825
Exclusive to Comet, an electrical retailer in the UK, the Fujifilm FinePix A825 has the same specifications as the FinePix A820 that was announced in the beginning of this year. The Fujifilm A825 incorporates 4x zoom, 8 Megapixel Super CCD Sensor and a Fujinon lens. According to research, more than half of all digital camera purchases in 2006 were made by first-time buyers. Almost 60% of these first-time purchases totaled less than $200. Designed specifically for the first-time digital camera buyer or consumers seeking an easy-to-operate upgrade to their current digital camera, the Fujifilm FinePix A825 camera provides users high image quality at a consumer-friendly price point.
Fujifilm A825 camera - Sensitivity
The Fujifilm FinePix A825 is equipped with 4X zoom to sport an eight Megapixel Super CCD Sensor. The FinePix A825 incorporates light sensitivities of up to ISO 800 at full resolution. Borrowing a page from Fujifilm’s more advanced camera models, the Fujifilm FinePix A825 camera shoots at higher light sensitivities with less noise than comparative models. This results higher quality “natural light” photos and less blur in images as the Fujifilm FinePix A825 digital compact camera matches these higher light sensitivities with faster shutter speeds.
Fujifilm FinePix A825 compact camera - Innovations
In addition to the highlights previously referenced, the Fujifilm FinePix A825 offers:
• Fujinon lens: The 4x optical zoom lens was developed specifically for the A-Series by Fujinon, a Fujifilm sister company and provider of broadcast-grade television lenses
• Graphic User Interface (GUI): Simple to use icon-based GUI. When users switch shooting modes, scene positions or control settings, a brief explanation of the setting is momentarily displayed on the LCD screen, taking much of the guess work out of digital camera operation.
• Internal memory: When the Memory Card (sold separately) is filled with images, users have a little extra internal storage space on each camera to capture additional pictures. A great storage fall-back option for the most active picture-takers.
• Mode Dial: Allowing users to toggle between camera, playback and movie recording modes.
• Large LCD: 2.5-inch LCD display with anti-glare properties
• Scene Modes: A wide range of scene modes provide top-quality photos in a range of shooting conditions.