Sigma 18-200mm OS lens
Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the 18-200 F3.5-6.3 DC OS lens. 11.1 high zoom ratio lens is designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras and incorporates Sigma’s original OS technology. This high ratio zoom lens incorporates Sigma’s original OS function and exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. It is perfectly suitable for low light conditions, indoors, at dusk and telephoto range. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass and aspherical glass provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7”) throughout the entire zoom range and has a maximum magnification of 1:3.9.
Sigma 18-200mm - Optical Stabilizer
The inner focusing system is suitable for using a petal-type lens hood supplied and also circular polarizing filters. The 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 OS is equipped with Sigma’s own unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) technology. This system uses two sensors inside the lens to detect vertical and horizontal movement of the camera by moving an optical image stabilizing lens group, to effectively compensate for camera shake. It also automatically detects panning movement of the camera and compensate for camera shake when shooting moving subjects such as motor sports.
Sigma 18-200mm lens - Special Low Dispersion lens
A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and three aspherical glass elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations and produce a high level of optical performance throughout the entire zoom range. The super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting while producing the best color balance. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm through entire zoom range with a maximum magnification of 1:3.9 making it very convenient for taking close-up pictures.
Sigma 18-200mm OS lens - Features
• Inner focusing system: Because the front of the lens does not rotate, circular polarizing filters and a petal-type hood can easily be used.
• A magnification scale is displayed on the lens barrel, ensuring ease of use.
• A zoom lock switch mechanism to prevent the lens from creeping due.
• Exclusively designed for DSLR cameras featuring APS-C size image sensor.
• High zoom ratio 11:1.
• Compact, Lightweight and Durable construction with diameter of 79mm (3.1"), length of 100mm (3.9") and weight of 610g./21.5oz.
• Lens has Metal Mount.
• Minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7") at all focal lengths.
• MSRP: $820.00 USD